Tuesday, February 27, 2007


12-18 ~ 12-23-06


Dear Family and Friends,
The week before Christmas is always a busy time, yet I was able to enjoy myself. Monday, Vicky brought the kids by and I got to watch them for a couple of hours. They are too cute!! Tuesday, I heard from the college professor who I’d e-mailed to get approval to audit his class. I got a positive answer, so I headed out to Shasta College to buy his book “The History of Jazz and Rock”, classes start January 16th. I’m in heaven!
Later in the week I attended an Open House at the home of friends. Great time and nice to see old friends from Evergreen (my old school). They do the whole house in different Christmas themes, such as, Disney, snowmen, crèches (from around the whole), American Christmas town, Santas, etc. See photo gallery that I sent through Kodak gallery. Also, you should see photos from Curves (my workout place), the owner collects penguins!
Friday evening, I felt like royalty as I was enjoyed an amazing meal at a dinner party at my girlfriend’s home.
An apple, walnut salad, seafood lasagna, antipasto veggies, and pomegranate gelato with cookies for desert. The wine was from Italy and incredible. A wonderful time!
Christmas eve, I plan on seeing my Redding family and having dinner with them on Christmas day.
Now I’m off to make plane reservations for a trip the first week of January, to Riverside to see my mom, while my sister is out of state.

Thought of the week:
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
love, Claudia

No comments: