Thursday, March 26, 2009

Carol Burnett Show



My niece Bonnie and I recently had an opportunity to hear Carol Burnett speak at the HP Pavilion in San Jose. We really enjoyed her comments and tv clips. The following is the program description:

A Conversation with Carol Burnett where the Audience Asks the Questions
Six-time Emmy Award winner Carol Burnett has demonstrated such versatility since ending the 11-year run of THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW that she is now as widely recognized for her dramatic abilities as she is for her comedic & musical talents. As a weekly visitor in America’s living rooms, Carol always opened her show with a few minutes of hilarious banter with the audience. UNIQUE LIVES is proud to present a rare opportunity to talk to Carol in the same enjoyable and intimate audience-interactive format. Carol says, “I love the spontaneity of these evenings. I never know what anybody is going to say or do or ask.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, wish look audacious for more interrelated articles soon as its united of my pick question to read.