Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Columnist Sharon Randall had the following questions
to ask ourselves about the past year 2007.
1. What was the hardest thing you had to do this year?
Having my mother pass away and all that goes with that.
2. What was the most fun?
My trips to Boston and Virginia in September!
3. What were the milestones?
My daughter turning 30 and my 13th year without my love.
4. What was your biggest accomplishment?
Taking care of things on my own and taking a college
class for fun.
5. What’s something you wanted to do, but didn’t?
Lose weight and go to more concerts.
6. What was you biggest surprise?
That my friends still like me after traveling with me.
7. What was the meanest thing you did?
Hurt my children’s feelings.
8. What was something you worried about that you don’t worry about now?
Both my children...they just keep maturing.
9. What made you proud?
Same as #8.
10. Finally, describe a moment you want to remember.
Time with my mom before she died and time with my
children and all family members.
thought of the day: "Every calendar's days are numbered."